Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, December 12, 2016

This week's horror related DVD and Blu-ray releases, December 13th












Here are this week's horror related DVD/BD's that come out tomorrow, 12/13:

*  ABBEY GRACE  [DVD]
*  BLACK CHRISTMAS  [Scream Factory BD]
*  CREEPSHOW 2  [Arrow BD]
*  THE DEVIL LIVES HERE  [DVD]
*  DRILLER KILLER  [Arrow BD/Steelbook BD]
*  THE ECSTASY OF ISABEL MANN  [DVD]
*  EVIL BONG HIGH-5 [Full Moon DVD]
*  FEAR THE WALKING DEAD:  SEASON 2  [DVD & BD]
*  HOLLYWOOD HORROR HOUSE  [Full Moon DVD]
*  THE HYBRID  [DVD]
*  I AM NOT A SERIAL KILLER  [BD]
*  JACK FROST  [Vinegar Syndrome BD]
*  KILLER RACK  [DVD]
*  THE LADIES OF THE HOUSE  [DVD]
*  THE LEGEND OF SIX FINGERS  [DVD]
*  LET'S BE EVIL  [BD]
*  THE LODGER  [BD]
*  THE ORPHAN KILLER  [Reelgore Releasing BD]
*  THE OUIJA POSESSION  [DVD]
*  SECRET SANTA  [DVD]
*  SHELLEY  [BD]
*  STABBED IN THE FACE  [DVD]
*  WATCH ME DIE  [DVD]

No comments:

Post a Comment