Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, December 26, 2015

I hope you all had a great wonderful Holiday weekend!!


 Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but it was a very busy week this past week getting ready for Christmas!   My family had a wonderful day yesterday, and I hope yours did as well!

http://www.arrowfilms.co.uk/hellraiser-the-scarlet-box-limited-edition-trilogy/ While presents aren't the reason for Christmas, of course, they are a fun added bonus!  Especially if you get some cool horror related presents!!  This year, I just gone one horror related present, but it was a doozy!  I got the Arrow UK release of the HELLRAISER:  SCARLET BOX Blu-ray box set!  This release is pretty amazing and includes the first 3 HELLRAISER films, a 4th disc about the legacy of Clive Barker including some of his short films, and a 200 page hardback book about Clive Barker and the Hellraiser films.   This was my favorite gift for sure this year!


 So, leave me a comment, let me know what your favorite gift was, especially if it was anything horror related!

  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment