Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Friday the 13th!!















  I hope everyone is having a great Friday the 13th!!    I honor of this great day, I wanted to share with you some videos I've seen lately of some great Jason Voorhees pranks!  These are hilarious, but I would think would be pretty dangerous to pull off these days with so many people carrying guns around!  Seems like a good way to get yourself shot, but thankfully, no one in these videos was hurt. So enjoy!


CLICK HERE to watch a montage of Jason pranks
CLICK HERE to watch Jason with a chainsaw prank
CLICK HERE to watch the Jason in the lake prank

No comments:

Post a Comment