Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Check out the trailer for the new Eli Roth produced film, CLOWN


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1780798/?ref_=nv_sr_1 A while back I mentioned that Eli Roth was producing and staring in a new film called CLOWN.  Well, a new trailer has been released and the film looks absolutely terrifying!   If you weren't afraid of clowns before, you probably will be after watching this! 

 The film is about a cursed clown suit, that once worn, begins to actually become part of that person.   Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment