Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Check out the trailer for the new Fox TV series, WAYWARD PINES


http://www.fox.com/wayward-pines/#  When I first watched this trailer, I was thinking I was watching a trailer for what was going to be a crazy new horror film.   At the end of the trailer when I saw the Fox logo is when I realized this was actually a new TV series coming out.  The show is called WAYWARD PINES and it looks really good.   The show stars Matt Dillon, Juliette Lewis, and Terrence Howard and is produced by M. Night Shyamalan.  The show centers around a creepy town where once you are there, you can never leave.  You have to follow the rules and do exactly what you are told at all times.  The show is being compared movies such as THE STEPFORD WIVES, SILENT HILL, CHILDREN OF THE CORN, and even the TV show TWIN PEAKS.

  WAYWARD PINES is  a 10 episode movie event that will premiere on the FOX Channel on Thursday, May 14th, at 9/8c.   Check out the trailer and let me know what you think.  I know I will be watching this for sure!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the shows official website
CLICK HERE to visit the show's facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment