Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Check out the trailer for the upcoming horror/comedy film, WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3416742/?ref_=nv_sr_1  If you are a fan of horror-comedies, then you will definitely want to check out the trailer for the upcoming film, WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS.  Here is the basic plot from the film's imdb page:

 Follow the lives of Viago (Taika Waititi), Deacon (Jonathan Brugh), and Vladislav (Jemaine Clement) - three flatmates who are just trying to get by and overcome life's obstacles-like being immortal vampires who must feast on human blood. Hundreds of years old, the vampires are finding that beyond sunlight catastrophes, hitting the main artery, and not being able to get a sense of their wardrobe without a reflection-modern society has them struggling with the mundane like paying rent, keeping up with the chore wheel, trying to get into nightclubs, and overcoming flatmate conflicts.

  Check out the trailer and leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  I think this film looks absolutely hilarious!   WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS has a release date for this February the 13th.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment