Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

DVD Review: THANATOMORPHOSE


http://www.blacklava.tk/THANATOMORPHOSE
Written & Directed by
Distributed by Black Lava Entertainment

  I thought I had seen some disgusting films before, but THANATOMORPHOSE was like
nothing I have seen in a long time.  This movie is truly disgusting, and I mean that in the best way possible!    Here is the basic plot of the film from the BlackLava Entertainment website:

  Laura is a starving Artist troubled by inner emptiness, lack of creativity and destructive relationships. she cannot get out of. She contracts a strange Virus and is not worried at first, as she thinks that it will resolve itself. Little does she know that this Virus is unlike anything she has ever experienced before. It causes her Body to decompose and rot and she starts to lose more extremities every day. Laura slowly realizes that there is no cure for her and no way to escape her ghastly fate.

  As gross as that description sounds, it's much grosser actually seeing it, and believe me, you see it all.  What starts off as just a fingernail falling off and just having a few bruises snowballs out of control until the woman literally just rots away. I have to give huge kudos to the make up and special effects team on this film.  Everything looked brutally realistic, especially the deep bruises the woman wakes up with daily.  

  If you are queasy or squeamish at the site of blood, puss, vomit, or other bodily fluids, you might want to be careful going into this one.  If that stuff doesn't bother you, then you will definitely want to check out this film.   It's a shock film for sure, made mainly to shock and disgust the viewer, and I think this film succeeds in that for sure!

  THANATOMORPHOSE is available now on DVD and contains the following special features:

*  Teaser Trailer
*  Making Of Documentary
*  Audio Commentary
*  Short Film:  La Petite Mort
*  Short Film:  Purgatory
*  Short Film:  Crepuscule


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to purchase the DVD


http://www.blacklava.at

No comments:

Post a Comment