Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, August 26th, 2014


 
  Sorry for the lack of posts lately...and sorry for not having this posted on Monday night as usual BEFORE the new releases come out on Tuesday.   Oh well...better late than never...so with no further delay, here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that came out yesterday, 8/26
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

AFTERMATH  [DVD & Blu-ray]
BLOOD GLACIER
BONGO, KILLER CLOWN
DON'T LOOK DOWN
DYSMORPHIA
HELL OF THE LIVING DEAD/RATS Double Feature  [Blu-ray]
HOUSE OF MIRRORS
THE LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE  [Blu-ray]
MY FAIR ZOMBIE
PMS COP
THE POSSESSION OF MICHAEL KING [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  PRESIDENT WOLFMAN
REVELATION TRAIL
RULERS OF DARKNESS
SANCTUARY:  QUITE A CONUNDRUM
SONNO PROFONDO
*  THE TWILIGHT ZONE: COMPLETE 80'S SERIES
THE WALKING DEAD:  SEASON FOUR  [DVD & Blu-ray]
ZOMBEX

No comments:

Post a Comment