Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Has anyone found an 8 bit Jason Voorhees figure at their local Toys 'R Us store yet?


 If you hadn't heard yet, NECA toys has released a Toys 'R Us exclusive Jason Voorhees figure.   The figure is a 8-bit Mego style Jason figure, very similar to the one released at San Diego Comic Con in 2013.  The figure is based on the look of Jason from the original Nintendo Friday The 13th game as seen in this screen shot below:
 

 











 This is one collectible I wanted so bad, but couldn't get my hands on.  Now that they are releasing it to the Toys 'R Us stores, I might have a chance.  Unfortunately, they are starting to show up in Toys 'R Us stores all over the country, yet I have been to my local store twice in the last week and they have not got them yet. 

  Here is what the package looks like:


 











  Let me know if you are one of the lucky ones who find this collectible at your local Toys 'R Us.  Also, if your store has them and you pick an extra one up for me, I will gladly PayPal you the price of the figure, your shipping costs, and I will give you a shout out on my blog telling the entire world what an awesome person you are!!  Ha!

Good luck finding these! 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't found one yet either, I signed up to be notified online when they come back in stock and no store in my state even has them

    ReplyDelete