Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, August 1, 2014

Check out the interview Rob Zombie about his new film, 31, and how you can help support the film!


http://www.fanbacked.com/c/31-rob-zombie-film/
  I'm sure by now everyone has heard about Rob Zombie's next horror project, a film called 31.   I guess he is going a different route with this film and is not going through a studio with the film.  In fact, he is using the site FanBacked  (similar to Kickstarter or Indiegogo) to raise money for the film!  Contributors can get some great perks for donating, including signed posters and DVDs, and even the chance to be an extra in the film!

 According to Mr. Zombie, 31 was inspired by a fact he read about how many people disappear every October 31st.   Here is the plot from the film's imdb page:

Five people are kidnapped on the days leading up to Halloween and held hostage in a place called Murder World. While trapped, they must play a violent game called 31 where the mission is to survive 12 hours against a gang of evil clowns.


CLICK HERE to visit the 31 FanBacked website, watch the interview, and contribute!

No comments:

Post a Comment