Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Check out FEARnet's list of the best annimated Horror


http://www.fearnet.com/news/news-article/ten-animated-horrors-are-killer










   Recently FEARnet.com published a great article on animated horror features.  They picked their top ten, and while I agree with most of them, I'm not sure I would put a few of these on a top 10 list.  Also, I think a couple of features were left off of this list, most notably two of my favorite horror animated shows, TALES FROM THE CRYPTKEEPER and the Japanese anime HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD. 

  Take a moment and check out FEARnet's list and see what you think!  Leave a comment with any animated horror films or shows you think should have made the list!


CLICK HERE to read FEARnet's top 10 animated horrors list




No comments:

Post a Comment