Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Check out these great Dr. Seuss inspried H.P. Lovecraft stories for kids!


http://drfaustusau.deviantart.com/gallery/34469914  Thanks to Fearnet.com writer Alyse Wax for her recent article about an Australian artist called DrFaustusAu who has taken some of H.P. Lovecraft's most well known stories and made them suitable for kids!  He has turned them into books done in the style of infamous kids author Dr. Seuss! 

  In addition to the full stories, he has also made some great covers based on some great horror movies, these too done in the style of Dr. Suess books.  Some of his fake covers include THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, THE EVIL DEAD, and SILENT HILL just to name a few!  Check out DrFaustusAU's website to take a look at all his great artwork!!



CLICK HERE to read THE CALL OF CTHULHU for beginning readers
CLICK HERE to read THE TOMB for beginning readers
CLICK HERE to read DAGON for beginning readers

No comments:

Post a Comment