Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Check out the trailer for the campy horror/comedy, YOU CAN'T KILL STEPHEN KING


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1691452/  I saw a post about this film a while back on Facebook, and I just got around to watching the trailer tonight.    I don't know how the movie is going to be, but the trailer is pretty funny.   Definitely worth checking out.  The movie is called YOU CAN'T KILL STEPHEN KING and is about a group of kids that go on a road trip to meet their favorite horror author, Stephen King.  For some reason that I can't tell from the trailer, the kids start getting killed off one by one.   The movie is full of Stephen King references which will be fun to spot as you watch the film I'm sure. 

  I can't find any sort of release date on this film....looks like their is a UK Region 2 DVD for sale, but I see no record of a Region 1 DVD.  Hopefully we will see one soon.  Watch the trailer and let me know what you think!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer


1 comment: