Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Did you know FROM DUSK TILL DAWN is becoming a TV series?


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3337194/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_4  I'm sure most horror fans are aware of this already, but a TV series is coming out called  FROM DUSK TILL DAWN, based on the 1996 film of the same name.  FROM DUSK TILL DAWN is one of my favorite horror flicks of all time, so I am super excited about the new TV spin off!   

  The show focuses on a Texas Ranger who is in pursuit of the infamous Gecko Brothers.   The new series if being directed by Robert Rodriguez , who directed the original film.  I might be skeptical about a TV series based on this film if someone else was doing it, but knowing Robert Rodriguez is directly involved insures me that this is going to be a great show!!  Hopefully this show will be popular and catch on, and then hopefully we might start seeing some great cameos from the original film's stars!  That would be really cool!

  FROM DUSK TILL DAWN the series premieres March 11 on the El Ray Network.  Check the network website to see if you get that channel in your area.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the official Facebook Page


1 comment:

  1. We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. See the link below for more info.

    #moving
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete