Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Check out Horrorhomework.com's list of the 14 Most Wanted Horror Films of 2014!

 
http://horrorhomework.com/










   I saw this post on Facebook the other day, originally posted by a website called
HorrorHomework.com.  The post was a link to an article they did called "Horror Homework's 14 Most Wanted Films of 2014".  I checked out the article and there are some great movies in store for us in 2014.  I have heard of most of these, but some I had never heard of.  Horror Homework does a great job of giving you some info about each film and then a trailer for that film (if available).

  Some of the movies listed I am most looking forward to are CIRCUS OF THE DEAD, THE GREEN INFERNO  (which sounds like a super hero movie, but is actually a cannibal film by Eli Roth), NURSE 3D, and THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE 3.  Check out the full article and let me know which films you are most looking forward to this year!


CLICK HERE to read the full article and see the full list of films

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has given us valuable information. Any and all tips of your message is great. Thanks for sharing. You keep blogging.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete