Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Horror In Real Life: Woman Sleeps With Husband's Corpse For A Year!


  Sometimes things happen that sound too bizarre to be true, like something out of a movie, but in fact they happen every day all over the world!  Take this story for instance!  A Belgian woman has kept her husbands corpse laying next to her in their bed for a full year!  This lady's husband died in November, 2012, but she was too upset to tell anyone and to let him go.  Kind of sad, but more gross and creepy really!

  Click the link below to read the full article, but be warned...the article includes a couple of pictures that the police took at the time they found the man's body in the bed that are very graphic. 

CLICK HERE to read the full article and see the pics

2 comments:

  1. I have to express your website is truly helpful I also like the layout, it is beautiful!

    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the informational piece you published. It’s a way helpful.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete