Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Check out the creepy trailer for the upcoming film, THE SECRET VILLAGE

  
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2401789/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1  Check out the creepy trailer for the upcoming film, THE SECRET VILLAGE.  The film was written and directed by and is based on actual events! Here is the plot courtesy of the official press release:

  Ambitious, young journalist, Rachel (Ali Faulkner, Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1), is determined to make a front-page splash by unraveling the mystery behind an outbreak of strange events in a secretive, small town. She convinces a local (Richard Riehle, Office Space) to clandestinely meet with her to reveal what he knows about the ominous happenings, reminiscent of the Salem ergot poisonings.
  However, when her source suddenly dies and her only other ally, Greg (Jonathan Bennett, Mean Girls, Cheaper by the Dozen 2), disappears, all leads come to a dead end and Rachel is left alone to uncover the villagers’ deadly secret … Before she becomes the next victim!

  The trailer looks very cool, with some very creepy imagery.  Check it out and let me know what you think!

  THE SECRET VILLAGE is being released by Vertical Entertainment on DVD December 17th and on VOD January 1st.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

1 comment:

  1. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very informative! I realized that i still have a lot to learn. I'll add this to bookmarks

    clover
    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete