Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Check out the awesome new Monopoly game...THE WALKING DEAD edition!

 
















  Thanks to my buddy Caleb for letting me know there is a new THE WALKING DEAD Monopoly game out now!  The classic game of Monopoly can now be played with a cool THE WALKING DEAD theme thanks to the great folks at Hasbro! All the properties are familiar locations from the show.   Very cool.  Looks like it is time to get rid of my SIMPSONS Monopoly game and trade up for this must-have version!
 
CLICK HERE to purchase the game

 

1 comment: