Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Check out the great Drive-Thru Skeleton prank!

 

 A while back I posted a video of the hilarious invisible driver drive-thru prank from the youtube channel, Magic of Rahat.  This guy has some hilarious videos, a lot of them having to do with horror themed pranks.  Rahat is back with a cool skeleton driver prank that is definitely worth a watch!  Check it out at the link below and click on the Magic of Rahat's youtube channel to check out all his other great videos!


CLICK HERE to watch the drive-thru skeleton prank


1 comment: