Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I'm baaaack!!


  Ok, I am back up and running!  I went out to my local Best Buy store tonight and got a new computer, so the 4H blog is back in business!  I apologize for my longer than expected delay!  I appreciate your patience and hope you haven't forgot about my little place on the web! 

  So, I just got the computer up and running and I am super tired, so I am headed to bed.  But tomorrow night I will be back with regular daily (or as close to it as possible) posts. 

 In fact, since you all have been so patient, and since I haven't done one in a while, why don't I host a FREE DVD giveaway!!  I think I will post that in the next few days.  I need to go through my prize stash and see what all I have.  I will come up with something good for you and announce the giveaway in the next few days!  So stay tuned!

Thanks!

Zombie Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment