Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Catching up: YOU'RE NEXT

 
  I am trying to catch up on some stuff that I missed out on while I was on a break from blogging.  One of those things is a film called, YOU'RE NEXT.  I am sure most all of you have heard about it and have probably seen it already since it is in theaters now.  I have been so busy with the new house, I have not had time to see it yet.  In fact, I hadn't even seen the trailer for it until I watched it tonight!  It looks really good, so I will hopefully be checking it out soon.
  For those of you unfamiliar with the film, here is a brief plot summary from the film's imdb.com page:

When the Davison family comes under attack during their wedding anniversary getaway, the gang of mysterious killers soon learns that one of victims harbors a secret talent for fighting back.

 I have heard some mixed reviews from a few of my friends that have seen this film.  If you have seen it, please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought of the film.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website


No comments:

Post a Comment