Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Check out the upcoming horror fan documentary, FANTASM!

 
  I recently got an email containing a press release for the upcoming documentary, FANTASM.  The film was written & directed by .

Here is some info about the film from the press release:

FANTASM explores the bonds formed by the close-knit community of fans who attend horror conventions.

In addition to a variety of devoted genre fans, Fantasm features insight from several popular horror actors and filmmakers, including Tom Atkins (Escape from New York), Heather Langenkamp (A Nightmare on Elm Street), Amanda Wyss (A Nightmare on Elm Street), Lloyd Kaufman (The Toxic Avenger), Joe Lynch (Wrong Turn 2) and more.

After being shot at six different conventions throughout the country, Fantasm is currently in post-production. "The film is being submitted to festivals and conventions," Kuchta elaborates. "We're really excited to be releasing it in the fall when the convention season and the horror community are thriving full-force."


  This sounds like a very cool project.   I have been to numerous horror conventions and have met a lot of great folks at them, so I know about the close-knit community of horror fans.  I don't know any other genre of film that has fans as passionate as the horror genre.  I think this will be a cool look into the fans of the horror community!

To keep up to date on news and info about the film, visit their official facebook page and twitter account.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment