Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Check out these crazy horror scenes made entirely out of Legos!


  Thanks to my buddie Richie for showing me this great article from Fearnet.com written by Alyse Wax.  The article is all about great scenes of horror made entirely from Lego brand building blocks!
Some of these are super impressive! 

Here are a couple of my favorites:

The Psycho House....simple, yet stunning!
 












 
The Predator!  Very detailed! Impressive!
 












CLICK HERE for to see the full article and see all the other horror themed Lego creations!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Those are sooo awesome!

    My favorite would have to be Sanctuary of the Damned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the Sanctuary of the Damned was awesome! I can't imagine the time it took to make that thing!!

    ReplyDelete