Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Check out the amazing trailer for the Hong Kong Vampire film, RIGOR MORTIS


  As most of you know, I love foreign horror films....especially Japanese and Asian horror films.  I'm not talking about the mainstream films like JU-ON/GRUDGE, RINGU type films.  I love the smaller, lesser known asian films that are just flat out crazy and full of spraying blood and gore.  I'm talking about films such as HELLDRIVER, TOKYO GORE POLICE, ICHI THE KILLER, etc.  Well, I might have a new one to add to that list with this new film called RIGOR MORTIS.  Here is the basic plot of the film from imdb.com:

  In this eerie and chilling, contemporary, action/special effects laden homage to the classic Chinese vampire movies of the 1980's, writer-director-producer, Juno Mak makes his feature directorial debut. Co-produced by J-Horror icon Takashi Shimizu, and reuniting some of the original cast members of the classic Mr. Vampire series, RIGOR MORTIS is set in a creepy and moody Hong Kong public housing tower whose occupants we soon discover, run the gamut from the living to the dead, to the undead, along with ghosts, vampires and zombies

  So, what could make a vampire movie better?  Throwing in some ghosts and zombies, of course!!  Sounds like a winner to me!   Check out the ultra cool trailer...the visuals in this film look amazing.  This is the directorial debut of , and it looks like he might be hitting a home run his first time up to bat!  The film is being distributed by Fortissimo Films, and the website says it is in post-production now.  As soon as I hear about a release date, I will let you know for sure.  Until then, watch the trailer and let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!   

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment