Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

The winner of THE PURGE prizepack giveaway forfeited their prize, so we have had to pick a new winner....


...and the winner is....Debbie Michael!! 
Debbie, email me your mailing address asap so we can get your prize pack to you! 
Yesterday was the deadline, but folks at partnershub.com have extended the deadline for
me for one more day to give me time to pick a new winner, since our original winner never
sent his mailing address to me.
 
To all those that didn't win, don't worry!  We will have a new giveaways in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. Sent!!! Thank you very much!!!

    Debbie Michael
    Luvzepln@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete