Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Get the SPIRIT CAMP Unrated Special Edition DVD on sale now at Amazon.com!!

 
 








 

  Over 2 years ago, I reviewed an independent horror film called SPIRIT CAMP.   You can read that review by clicking here.   I loved this film and am always looking for a way to support it and get the word out about it.  I have had the privilege of meeting the film's writer and director, Kerry Beyer, and he is an awesome guy and has been kind enough to provide me with a couple of signed DVD's that I gave away on the 4H blog in the past.    Well, if you weren't one of the lucky ones to have won one of those DVD's, you can get your own copy on DVD now at the super sale price of only $9.95 for a limited time!!  
  Do yourself a favor and pick up a copy of this great film while it is at a super low price!

CLICK HERE to purchase the DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment