Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Congratulations to the winner of THE PURGE prize pack!


  Congratulations to Jeremy, the winner of the latest 4H giveaway!  Jeremy will receive a prize pack from the movie THE PURGE, courtesy of the great folks at Universal Pictures and partnershub.com!

 Don't worry if you didn't win this time..we have plenty of more contests and giveaways coming up here at the 4H blog!  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment