Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me, and Happy Memorial Day!!


  Just a quick post today as it is my 37th birthday today, so I have a lot going on and don't have too much time for a real post today.  So my gift to you is the trailer for the 1981 slasher film, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!  Here is the basic plot of the film from it's imdb page:

Virginia is proud that she belongs to a clique. The best students at a private school. But before her 18th birthday, a grueling set of murders take place and her friends are the ones who are falling prey. Could it be her? She suffers from blackouts due to a freak accident one year earlier. We soon learn the truth behind her accident and what is going on.

I have to admit, I have never seen this film, which is odd considering my love of 80's horror films.   I will have to watch this soon and do a review as part of my "Classic Horror Movies I've Never Seen" series of posts.

Also, more importantly than being my birthday today, it is Memorial Day, so I want to take a moment to thank all those who have served in any capacity in our Military, and say a special "Thank You" to those families who have lost loved ones who died while fighting for our country and our freedoms. Thank you!!!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for "Happy Birthday To Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment