Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Fangoria's GOREZONE magazine is returning this year!


 Fans of the Fangoria spin off magazine, GOREZONE, will be happy to know that Fangoria magazine is bringing back GOREZONE  magazine starting this year!  I was not really into horror much back when this magazine first came out in 1988, but I picked up some back issues off ebay a few years ago and loved it.  I am super excited to hear they are bringing this magazine back.  
  Bad news is it won't be available on the newsstand, you will have to subscribe to it or buy it off the Fangoria website, but as Fangoria Editor In Chief Chris Alexander explains, “By bypassing the newsstand, we are aiming to make GOREZONE the most extreme and exciting horror magazine on the market,”.  So, that sounds promising.  Sounds like by not being on the newsstand, we will get a more R rated version of GOREZONE.  Pretty cool!  Check out Fangoria.com for more details as they are made available.

CLICK HERE to visit the Fangoria website

2 comments: