Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Check out the upcoming film, SORORITY PARTY MASSACRE!


  I stumbled across the trailer to a  new film called SORORITY PARTY MASSACRE while browsing for trailers on Youtube.  The film looks like it will be a lot of fun.   Here is the basic plot from the Highland Film Group website:


When a city detective follows a missing persons investigation to a sleepy mountain town, he finds himself protecting a group of weekend warrior sorority girls from a ruthless and brilliant serial killer.

Any movie that contains sorority girls and a serial killer is one I want to see for sure!  The film was written by  and directed by Freemand and .  The cast includes Richard Moll, Leslie Easterbrook, and the infamous Ron Jeremy.  I'm not sure when this movie will be released, but you can keep up to date with news and info by following the official facebook page of the film.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
(**NSFW** - trailer contains nudity)

CLICK HERE to visit the film's facebook page

2 comments:

  1. that poster... seems tight, in design of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nice homage to the I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE remake poster from a couple of years ago

    ReplyDelete