Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Tonight is the last night for voting in the 11th annual RONDO AWARDS!!



This is the last night for voting in the 11th annual RONDO AWARDS!!   This Blog was nominated for "BEST BLOG" for the first time! I am super excited and very honored!   I would appreciate your vote if you haven't voted yet.  Voting is simple!

All you have to do is send an email to: taraco@aol.com 

Just put RONDO AWARD BALLOT in the subject line and then in the body of the message say you are voting for HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR for BEST BLOG and then type your name.

That is all you have to do! It wouldn't take more than a minute of your time. It would mean a lot if you would throw a vote my way if you haven't already!


You can just vote for best blog, but if you want to vote in any or all of the other categories, visit the official ballot HERE.

Voting is over at midnight tonight, so just a few more hours to go! 

Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment