Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Help support the latest film project from the team behind A CADAVER CHRISTMAS!


  A while back I did a review of director 's holiday horror film, A CADAVER CHRISTMAS.   You can see that review HERE. Well, Mr. Zerull and his Natural Wipe Films production team is back with a brand new project that he is working on.  He has an indiegogo campaign set up to raise some money for the new film.  
  There are no real details about the film yet, but if you visit the project's indiegogo page, you can view a video of director Joe Zerull discussing his new project, and get a sneak peak at some of the story boards from the new film.  Zerull promises that the new film will have a much darker tone to it, comparing it to the tone of films like HENRY: PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL KILLER and MAN BITES DOG.  Check out the indiegogo page and pledge some $$ to help support this film.    There are only 12 days left in the campaign, so please help out if you can.  There are some great perks, including chances to get your name in the credits of the film!


CLICK HERE to visit the indiegogo page for the new Natural Wipe Films project

No comments:

Post a Comment