Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Check out the trailer to AXE GIANT: THE WRATH OF PAUL BUNYON


Seems like all the old fairy tales are getting used as the basis for new horror films lately.  Well, add the story of Paul Bunyon to that list with the new film,   AXE GIANT: THE WRATH OF PAUL BUNYON!   In this new film due out in June on DVD and VOD, a group of kids at a disciplinary boot-camp come face to face with the giant legend and his huge axe!    The film looks pretty cool, although pretty campy and cheesy, but what do you expect from a film like this!  The bottom line is that is looks like this film will be a lot of fun!  Check out the trailer and then leave a comment to let me know what you think! 


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment