Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Check out the trailer for the new film, FAVOR


  Check out the trailer for the upcoming film, FAVOR from writer/director .   The film is set to premiere at the Phoenix Film Festival in April. Here is the plot of the film from the film's official website:

Kip Desmond has gotten everything he's ever wanted: a thriving career, beautiful wife and an affluent lifestyle, all of which is put in jeopardy when Abby, the waitress with whom he's having a casual fling, is accidentally killed.

Desperate, he ends up on the doorstep of childhood friend Marvin Croat and asks him for a huge favor: help get rid of the body.

This gruesome circumstance begins a series of events which unravels Kip and Marvin’s lifelong friendship, leading both men to murderous acts neither had ever suspected themselves capable of.


  This might be more of dark drama/thriller than a true horror film, but I think it still looks pretty cool, and even stars horror vet Jeffrey Combs!  Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!


CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website and watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment