Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR has been nominated for a Rondo Award!!









  I just found out tonight that my blog has been nominated for the prestigious RONDO AWARD under the "Best Blog of 2012" category!   For those that aren't familiar with the Rondo Awards, it is the top prize given in the horror community....this is our Oscar!

  The Rondo Awards were named after actor Rondo Hatton.  You can read all about him by clicking HERE.

  It is a huge honor to be nominated for this award.  I can't tell you how awesome this is!   Now, it would be amazingly awesome to win, but just being nominated truly is a huge thing.  Think of all the fan blogs out on the Internet....there are tons of them.  For mine to be chosen among the top is a very cool thing.  

  Voting for the Rondo's is easy, just click the link below to see the ballot and follow the instructions to vote.  Voting just consists of sending an email with your choices.  You can vote in any or all of the categories.  There are a lot of categories, so you don't have to vote in every one...just the ones you want to. 

  Voting goes through April 7th, and you can only vote once.   I would really appreciate your support with a vote for HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR for Best Blog of 2012!   Thank You!!

- Zombie Hayes


CLICK HERE to visit the Rondo Awards website to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment