Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Check out the upcoming creature feature film, INSECTULA!!


 Check out this cool creature feature film I ran came across called INSECTULA.  It looks like a film that plays homage to all the 50's and 60's creature features.   I spoke with the director, Michael Peterson, over email and he says the film is still in production with hopes to have a finished product by Spring of this year.   Here is the brief plot synopsis from the film's YouTube page:

  A giant mosquito-like insect from outer space is drawn to earth from the increased CO2. A mad scientist is determined to help it cleanse the earth of the polluting humans. Only one man can stop it...EPA Agent Dell Biando.

  This movie looks like a lot of fun!  I will keep everyone posted once the film is closer to release!


CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website
CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment