Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Check out the trailer to the Swedish zombie film, ZONE 261













 I found this video on YouTube a while back, and knew I need to share it with all of you.  This is a trailer for a film called ZON 261, or ZONE 261 to those of us here in the states.  This is a Swedish zombie film that will hopefully be completed soon.  I have no clue where this film is in terms of production.  The official website  (www.zone261.com) is just blank, at least it is at the time of this posting.   Here is the basic plot of the movie from the film's imdb.com page:

  In a town in southern Sweden, tensions grow between the racist locals and immigrants grow. Meanwhile a ship caring a strange plague enters the town. The crew infects police officers out to investigate and a full-blooded zombie outbreak begins. The town is isolated by the Swedish army, but the survivors inside, immigrants and locals alike, must band together against the infected.

  Let me know what you think!  I think this looks pretty cool.  I will keep you posted if I get any updates on this film and when we might be able to actually see the full film.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

1 comment:

  1. Looks decent enough. I still haven't even seen Frostbite though... gotta catch up on my Swedish viewing.

    ReplyDelete