Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Watch the gory Red Band trailer for the upcoming film, THE ABC'S OF DEATH


Wow, I knew this movie was probably going to be pretty cool, but this trailer makes it look like it could be the most fun we have had watching a horror film in a long time!!  The film is called THE ABC'S OF DEATH.  For those that aren't familiar with this film, 26 different horror directors have come together to each film a segment of this film using their assigned letter.  Here is the list of all the directors that participated in this film:

Bruno Forzani
Helene Cattet
Kaare Andrews
Angela Bettis
Adrian Bogliano
Jason Eisner
Ernesto Diaz Espinoza
Xavier Gens
Noboru Iguchi
Thomas Malling
Jorge Michel Grau
Anders Morgenthaler
Yoshihiro Nishimura
Jbanjong Pisanthanakun
Simon Rumley
Marcel Sarmiento
Jon Schnepp
Srdjan Spasojevic
Timo Tjahjanto
Andrew Traucki
Nacho Vigalondo
Jake West
Ti West
Ben Wheatley
Adam Wingard
Yudai Yamaguchi

This is a very cool project and from the looks of this trailer, should be a very fun film!  THE ABC'S OF DEATH is set for release in theaters on March 8, 2013.  Check out the trailer and let me know what you think:

CLICK HERE to watch the Red Band trailer 

No comments:

Post a Comment