Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Check out the trailer for the upcoming film, CREEP VAN!


I just ran across a press release for a new film coming to DVD this week called CREEP VAN!  The film looks like a great homage to the crazy films of the 80's.   Here is the basic plot of the film from the Inception Media Group website:

Life without a car is murder … and nobody knows that better than Campbell Jackson, a 20-something, out-of-work, out-of-options misfit. Forced to take a dead-end job at a Detroit car wash, Campbell spies a dilapidated ’70s van for sale and attempts to buy it. Little does he know, it’s the Creep Van, whose mysterious owner has been terrorizing locals—killing and torturing victims with a host of elaborate booby traps inside its rusted shell. For those unwilling to climb aboard, the Creep and his Van have no qualms about running folks down or smashing through walls. Forced to team up with a sleazy conman to hunt down and stop the mayhem – before he and his girlfriend become the next victims – Campbell finds himself in for one hell of a bloody ride!

Check out the trailer by clicking the link below.  This looks like it could be a lot of fun!
CREEP VAN is coming out this Tuesday, Dec. 11th on DVD.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for CREEP VAN

1 comment: