Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Check out the Top 10 bloodiest fatalities from the MORTAL KOMBAT video game series!













 While talking on X-box live with my buddy Scott last night, who runs the awesome Shattered Ravings blog, he asked me if I ever played the Mortal Kombat games.  I have never been a fan of fighting games, mainly because they just seemed to repetitive and honestly...just too hard.   I never could figure out all the combinations of buttons to push to do the cool moves, so basically I just pushed random buttons and hoped for the best!   Needless to say, I didn't win very often. 
 Anyway, I always heard about all the great kills from the Mortal Kombat series, and he mentioned you could watch them on YouTube.  So, I checked it out, and some of these are extremely brutal!  Gaming site ScrewAttack.com has put together a great Top 10 list.  Check it out by clicking the link below and then comment and let me know your favorite of the list.  My favorite is DAiROU's move were he rips our your ribs, and then stabs you in the eyes with them!  Classic!


CLICK HERE to watch the Top 10 Mortal Kombat Fatalities

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say that #9 on this list is by far my favorite...if someone rips your leg off and then starts beating the hell out of you with it, it's gotta hurt...

    ReplyDelete