Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.....

While my LASEK surgery didn't go quite as bad as Olivia's  (see a few posts back), the healing process has been slow.  What has made it worse was that I had to return to work this past Wednesday, which consists of me staring at a computer all day long.  Needless to say, when I got home, I rested with me eyes closed and didn't go back near a computer!   After working all day, my eyes kinda feel like that girl from the wood splinter scene from Lucio Fulci's infamous film, ZOMBIE.   Haven't seen that? Well, first off...shame on you.  Secondly, here it is for your viewing pleasure. 
 

 
Posts will be sporadic while my eyes heal so bear with me....I will be back to daily postings in a week or two for sure hopefully!

Thanks everyone!!

Zombie Hayes

1 comment: