Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Win a copy of DEAD GENESIS on DVD from Shattered Ravings!

4H Contributing writer Scott Baker recently reviewed an independent zombie film called DEAD GENESIS.  You can read his review here.  Not only did he review it, but now he is giving away a copy of the DVD to a lucky reader of his Shattered Ravings blog!   Entering is easy, and the contest ends July 14th at midnight. Hurry and enter today!!




CLICK HERE to go to the DEAD GENESIS contest post on the Shattered Ravings Blog site.

CLICK HERE to visit the official website of the film

No comments:

Post a Comment