Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, June 1, 2012

HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR is taking a short break from posting.....

    
 The 4H Blog is taking a short summer vacation starting tomorrow, 6/2, so there will be no new posts for about a week.   I am taking a much needed break from the blog to do some traveling, and just hang out and do some some fun summer activities with the family around home.   I will be back with regular posts starting next weekend  (around the 9th or 10th), and when I come back expect some cool stuff like a brand new DVD giveaway!!   
 
Until then, check out the archives section on the right to see a bunch of older 4H posts you may have missed!
 
Have a great weekend and a great week next week!!
 
Thanks,
 
Zombie Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment