Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Announcing the winner of the autographed SPIRIT CAMP DVD!!

Congratulations to Eric King, winner of the latest 4H Blog Giveway!!  Eric runs a cool Robocop themed sci/fi blog...click HERE to visit his blog.   Eric will be receiving the autographed copy of SPIRIT CAMP on DVD!     

 Don't worry if you didn't win...you can get your own copy by clicking below.   This is a must have for horror fans!!

CLICK HERE to visit the official website of SPIRIT CAMP and purchase your own DVD

1 comment: