Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 7, 2012

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, May 8th, 2012

 








 
Here are this week's horror/exploitation related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out 5/8:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)
*  42ND STREET FOREVER:  THE BLU-RAY EDITION
DON'T FALL ASLEEP
*  ELVIRA'S MOVIE MACABRE:  WILD WOMEN
*  GANJA & HESS:  KINO CLASSICS REMASTERED EDITION  [DVD + Blu-ray]
HUMANS VS. ZOMBIES [DVD & Blu-ray]
LADY OF THE DARK:  GENESIS OF THE SERPENT VAMPIRE
LAST BREATH [Blu-ray]
MADISON COUNTY
MOTHER'S DAY  (remake) [DVD + Blu-ray]
MURDER OBSESSION [Blu-ray] (**WARNING -trailer NSFW**)
PLAYBACK [DVD & Blu-ray]
POE
PSYCHOTICA [Blu-ray]
THE QUIET ONES
SHOCK LABYRINTH [DVD & 2D/3D Blu-ray +DVD combo pack]
THE SHRINE
*  THE TWILIGHT ZONE:  MORE FAN FAVORITES
UNDERWORLD:  AWAKENING [DVD & Blu-ray]

No comments:

Post a Comment