Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

So what did you think about.....THE CHERNOBYL DIARIES ?


  If you have seen THE CHERNOBYL DIARIES, leave a comment below and let everyone know what you thought.   I got a chance to see this earlier this week and I was very impressed. I thought it was a great movie overall, and was pretty suspenseful the entire time.  
 My only concern was the very end, which I won't discuss since some people have still not seen it, but other than that, I liked the film.    If you haven't seen it, I recommend it for sure.   THE CHERNOBYL DIARIES is in theaters nationwide now.

Here is the basic plot of the film, for those of you unfamiliar with it. This is taken from the film's imdb page:

Six tourists hire an extreme tour guide who takes them to the abandoned city Pripyat, the former home to the workers of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor. During their exploration, they soon discover they are not alone.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment