Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Check out the great zombie short film, REST


My buddy Caleb has been flooding my inbox with some great stuff lately that he thought my blog readers might enjoy, and he has really outdone himself this time!  Caleb recently told me about this zombie short film called REST, by filmmaker Cole Schreiber.   The film tells the story of a fallen WWI soldier who rises from the dead, but instead of searching for brains, he goes searching for his late wife.  The zombie travels by land and sea in order to see his beautiful wife again.  
 This film is extremely well done, with some of the best cinematography I have seen in a while, especially in a short film.  The film is about 12 minutes long.  Check this one out for sure!


CLICK HERE to watch the short film REST

No comments:

Post a Comment