Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Check out the trailer for the film, THE WOMAN

   
 THE WOMAN was on my list of DVD's being released this week.    Hopefully you watched the trailer for it...but I am posting it here for those that didn't click on it to watch the trailer.   This looks like a really messed up film, so naturally I can't wait to see it!   Here is the basic plot from the film's official website:

Family man and lawyer Christoper Cleek (Sean Bridgers) must do what he can to protect his family when he comes into contact with a feral woman (Pollyana McIntosh) living in the woods near his isolated country home. Through a series of harrowing encounters Cleek and his family quickly discover there is more to this woman than anyone would suspect and that sometimes the devil wears a handsome face.

I think this movie looks really disturbing and messed up, so this is my kind of flick for sure!  Have you seen THE WOMAN yet?  If so, please leave a comment and let me know what you thought of the film.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment