Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Belated Christmas Gift from Breaking Glass Pictures!!


Hey guys and gals!  I am a sucker for a sale or a good deal, so I was super excited to check my email and see this great offer from the fine folks over at Breaking Glass Pictures!   They are giving you a chance to snag some DVD's and Blu-rays for $6 off the already low prices they have over at their shop!  Here is the official press announcement that was sent to me:


Bring in the New Year with Breaking Glass Pictures and Vicious Circle Films! We wanted to thank all of our horror press outlets for an excellent 2011. So in the spirit of the holiday BGP is offering horror fans a $6 discount off the already reduced price of each horror title in the catalog of films. This discount will bring consumers DVDs and Blu Rays for close to the wholesale price!  It’s as easy as going to the Breaking Glass store www.shop.breakingglasspictures.com choosing as many horror titles as your heart desires and then using the code horrorholiday readers will receive $6 off of each already discounted title.  This opportunity will not last forever so be sure to take advantage of it while you can.  And be sure to have a horrifying holiday!!


What an awesome deal!  Be sure to check out the Breaking Glass Pictures shop and also follow them on Twitter and Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment