Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Get ready for NFL BLITZ: ELITE LEAGUE!

  

Why am I posting about a video game?  And a football game for that matter?  Well, the upcoming NFL BLITZ:  ELITE LEAGUE is not your ordinary football game.  Unless that is, you are used to playing football against robots, Bigfoot, and....ZOMBIES!!!  

That's right!  What is better than a football game?  A football game with zombies!   The latest installment of the highly successful NFL BLITZ franchise is coming out in January 2012 and will feature all sorts of different opponents.  Check out the screenshot and then click to watch the trailer below!
 
  

CLICK HERE to watch a trailer for the game
CLICK HERE to visit the official website of NFL BLITZ:  ELITE LEAGUE

No comments:

Post a Comment